When You Are the Home Team
During the week before the game, e-mail the opposing coach to be sure they know where the field is, any restrictions, etc. If you are playing on Pappas, AHS or AMS, it is your responsibility to pass along our field restrictions for turf:
- No food or drinks besides water.
- No parents inside fence.
- No benches or folding chairs on the turf.
- No strollers or other wheeled things on turf.
If you are the first game of the day:
- Ensure lines are visible.
- Put out corner flags and goal weights. These are stored in the bins at each field. Coaches are provided with the combination before each season.
- Make sure you have 2 game balls.
- AMS ONLY – Unlock restrooms at concession stand. Key fob is on a lanyard in the storage box. Blip twice about 1 second apart to keep the door unlocked.
If you are the last game of the day
- Put corner flags, goal weights and game balls back in bin, and ensure bin is locked.
- AMS ONLY – Lock restrooms at concession stand. Use key fob, blip the scanner once and check that door remains locked.
Every Game – Home or Away
- Have 2 copies of your Approved MAYS roster form, printed from your team dashboard in SportsManager
- Be sure each sideline coach is wearing the Mass Youth Soccer – issued coach credentials on a lanyard. Only 3 coaches may be on the sideline for games.