All adults (persons age 18 and older) are required to register directly with Massachusetts Youth Soccer Association and be CORI Approved prior to working with the children.
For instructions and links to create a new registration or update an existing registration, visit http://www.mayouthsoccer.org/members/adult_registration/
Adult registration is carried over automatically each year. If you DID NOT coach in the prior fall or spring season, your adult registration will have been inactivated and need to be updated. CORI checks are valid for 3 years from the date of approval. You must be CORI checked for every organization that requires CORI checks for its employees or volunteers. There is no “universal” CORI in Massachusetts. Each organization for which you volunteer will need to run its own CORI check on each volunteer.
Who must complete their Mass Youth Soccer Assoc. Adult/CORI Registration?
Every adult member of all organizations affiliated with Massachusetts Youth Soccer must complete the Adult Registration process and be CORI approved. This includes, but is not limited to:
• Coaches (all types)
• Team Managers, including designated parents with assigned team management responsibilities
• Board Members (Officers, Directors, Administrators, Committee Chairs, Appointees, etc.)
• Referees (Note: All USSF Referees will complete their CORI registration through MSRC)
• Trainers (Permanent or Temporary)
• Organization Employees
• Concession Workers
• Tournament Organizers, Employees, Volunteers
• Any other person age 18 or older who may have direct and unmonitored access to children.