Saturday, July 23 at Gillette Stadium.
- Each team is guaranteed a minimum of three games and everyone will play at least one game on the Gillette Stadium field
- Every player will receive a complimentary ticket to the Revolution game that night vs. the Chicago Fire along with a commemorative t-shirt!
- Teams who purchase 10 or more additional discounted tickets for friends and family by June 15, 2016 will receive an upgrade to Category 2 (sideline) seating.
- Champions will receive trophies and will be honored on the Gillette Stadium field at halftime of the Revolution game.
- The small-sided games will be 25 minutes long and will be played without goalkeepers.
- For a full breakdown of tournament rules please click here.
Again, space is limited so register your team(s) today! Deadline to register: July 1, 2016.
For questions about tournament rules or procedures please email TournamentDirector@Revolutionsoccer.net.
For questions regarding tickets or registration issues please call Corey Steadman at (508) 549-0487 or email him at CoreyS@Revolutionsoccer.net.